27/09/2007

call for queer projects

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Exhibition proposal

Hello people,

I am trying to put up a small selection of artist whose work is based around sexuality, body, queer, etc... (any medium!!!)
I have a very short time to propose a selection(just one-two months) so I am in a need of some good artists/artworks that contribute to this issue.
So if you find your work within this frame or you know some artists whose work does; please contact me (or give me their contact) as soon as possible.

The selected artist will be provided with traveling costs, accommodation, transportation of the work and I am also hoping to provide some small honorer for participation.
The exhibition will take place in Sarajevo in one of the "official galleries" (I love this expression! :) ) and is in one way an introduction to the future "Sarajevo Queer Art Festival" that should take place next year.

If you have any more questions please contact me and if you don't than help me! :)

Looking forward of hearing from you, all best!
Ibro

--
//: Ibro Hasanovic
E: foomanic@gmail.com
M: 00.387.63.848.506
W: http://foomanic.googlepages.com

No comments: